Certification ISO 9001 | Certification ISO 14001 | Certification ISO 18001| Certification SA8000
ISO 9000 is a set of internationally recognized standards, which refer to quality management systems, namely the organizational structures that the public sector and private companies must implement to better manage the company and obtain results in line with market expectations.
What does it mean to apply the ISO 9001 standards in a business? This means creating an organizational system within the company that meets the requirements of ISO 9001. The criteria set the standards are applicable to all business processes, from sales to purchasing, to production, etc. The processes must be documented with appropriate documentation (quality manual, procedures, and instructions) and all the outcomes of “quality” of the business are recorded on special forms (quality registration documents).
Annex 2 to the Quality Manual – rev.0
Elite Ecobuilding s.r.l. carries out its activities with the aim of meeting the needs of all interested parties. In particular, the company takes the utmost care in observance of the contractual commitments undertaken towards customers and suppliers, in protecting the health and safety of its collaborators, in protecting the environment of the territories in which operations take place. In order to guarantee the satisfaction of the parties involved in its business activity and to continuously improve its performance, the organization has the following goals that constitute the company quality policy and the mandatory reference for its managers.
- The commercial manager must take into due account the economic interests of the company and of the client. The contractual requirements must be reviewed to make commitments compatible with the experience and capacity of the company. In the selection of tenders, s/he must carefully review the requirements requested by the client.
- The person responsible for the procurement process of goods and services that have an impact on the quality of the product must pursue the selection of suppliers based on criteria of quality and reliability, as well as cost effectiveness.
- Those responsible for characteristic and quality control processes must ensure compliance with the execution of the work through adequate preventive checks on the process, before the release of the work to the customer. It is necessary to satisfy customers, in order to consolidate a relationship of trust with them and with the Directors of Works, and establish collaborations based on fairness and transparency.
- Any customer complaint, written or oral, must be received by the relevant managers so that they can be resolved quickly and analyzed to prevent the recurrence of the causes that generated them.
- Maintenance of machines, construction site equipment and production facilities must be planned to prevent, as much as possible, unscheduled breakdowns and shutdowns that may affect the work schedule and commitments made to customers.
- Respect the dignity of workers, ensuring them a safe and hygienic work environment and empowering individuals according to the good of the company.
- Human resources must be valued, at all levels of the organization, through continuous training and motivation on the issues of quality, safety and environmental protection. Complete the courses provided by the Consolidated Safety Act.
In order to achieve these goals, the Direction has decided to:
Annex 2 to the Quality Manual – rev.0
- keep the quality management system active, documented in compliance with the requirements of the new edition of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard;
- reconfirm its representative, who is guaranteed with organizational autonomy, the necessary resources and the delegation of authority to implement and maintain the system and make the procedures for achieving the quality objectives and continuous improvement.
- plan investments for the constant renewal of the organization and provide the resources needed to maintain the quality management system and subsequent quality improvement programs.
To measure the improvement of the processes within the Company with respect to the stated purposes, the Direction assigns to the process managers annual objectives, quantifiable and measurable via easy methods. The actual achievement of the annual objectives will be verified by the Management during quality system review sessions, at least annually. The outcome of the reviews will allow the Direction to elaborate further correction and prevention programs to bring the processes back to the desired situation. The same quality policy will be subject to an annual review to find out about its continued adequacy, for the purpose of improving the Company’s performance. The quality policy and the objectives of the implementation and certification program are made available to the public by posting this document within the Company.
Turin, 20/07/2017 The Direction
ISO 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
The OHSAS certification demonstrated the voluntary application, within an organization, of a system that ensures adequate control with regard to the safety and health of workers, as well as compliance with the mandatory standards.
ISO 14001 Environmental management systems